Crawl Space and Attic Cleaning
Your crawl space contains sections of all the systems that make your house run. Water pipes, electrical wires, air ducts and the dryer duct all dwell in your crawl space. A layer of insulation attached to the bottom of your floor helps keep your home warm. Leaks and breaches may occur in those systems, as well as rodent infestations.
It is a good idea to inspect the crawl space periodically – to make sure the insulation is in place and has
not warn thin, that there are no leaks and breaches may occur in those systems, or rodent infestations.
Cleaning a crawl space includes:
- Bagging and removal of old insulation
- Removal of debris
- Cleaning of rodent droppings from all surfaces
- Removal of old vapor-barrier
- Water extraction and dry out
- Sanitization and deodorizing with enzyme
- Inspection of air ducts seals
- Repair and re-sealing air ducts
- Sealing rodent entry locations
- Installation of upgraded insulation, including air ducts and water pipes.
- Installation of new vapor-barrier
Warm air that rises inside your home keeps your attic warm. If not well sealed – your attic can become a shelter to birds and rodents who will nest in the insulation, pull it apart and contaminate it. This can result in loss of heat, higher energy bills, noise and unwanted odors. Cleaning of the attic includes:
- Soiled insulation and rodent droppings is vacuumed away
- All debris is removed
- Birds and rodents entry locations are sealed off
- Upgraded and new-code compliant insulation is installed
- Enzymatic solution is used to Sanitized and deodorized your attic